Re: Surgery date Aug 29th

Wed Jun 26 09:25:30 2002

Good Luck to You Chantale, We will pray that your doc can keep this a closed surgery for less chance of further adhesions. Can't he try to save your ovaries and tubes just remove the adhesions? I will pray for God to lead him in the right direction. I know making the decision to have surgery is a hard one . I dealt with this pain so long I couldn't take anymore. My body just wouldn't stop being in pain. I have a fine doctor and he means the world to me. I hope your doc takes the time to educate himself on the best way to handle this like mine did. He had beenstudying with his assistant before he told me he would attempt this for me. They looked at many different options but he knew what he was facing was going to be a challenge but they did it in 2 1/2 hours and the pictures show the handy work of these 2 men was lead by the one up above. SO don't forget that it is not man we must put our trust in, it is their Creator. So pray to the one who created your surgeon to lead him into the right direction for you to be set free of this pain. Love Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: