Re: Need sleep

Wed Jun 26 11:32:06 2002

Hi Trace!

I've been taking Rivotril 0.5 mg everynight for many years. It's a pill for anxiety and it really calms me and helps me to sleep. Some people say that you get use to it and have the increase the dosage but in my case, it works fine. If i'm more nervous, i take it an hour before going to bed. Hope you find a solution to your problem. Odette. xx

At Wed, 26 Jun 2002, anonymous wrote: >
>At Mon, 29 Jan 2001, niko wrote:
>>
>>Hi Everybody ;-)
>>
>>Well, it's another sleepless night for me. The pain is so so bad. I am allergic to most of the painkillers unfortunately, and with the bowel operations codeine doesn't do it any good. It's the middle of a heatwave here, so a hot water bottle is out of the question. I have been playing some music to try and keep me calm, however it is still pretty frustrating. I have to wait 7 weeks before I can have yet another surgery. I know my pain is Adhesions, at least that is a comfort.
>>
>>I wonder if anyone has any suggestions on how I could get some sleep ??? I have tried a sleeping tablet many moons ago, and it didn't agree with me, maybe a natural product would be beneficial if anyone knows of something.
>>
>>You know, I have seen alot written about our partners in the last few weeks, and I am blessed with a very supportive one, but sometimes I get so sick of myself being sick that I don't feel worthy, weak and just want this awful pain to stop.
>>
>>I don't feel depressed though, as silly as it sounds, I try to keep a stiff upper lip for my family, and always try to make my son smile and laugh at least once a day. But ahhh, to play basketball with him again ;-)
>>
>>Your help and support is always appreciated,
>>Trace x

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: