Re: Keep Phil in your thoughts & prayers

Thu Jun 27 07:33:02 2002

Hi Jo:

Please let Phil know that I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers. It's so sad that he's suffered so long.... I hope his surgery is a great success, and his recovery short and complete!

--
Clare

At Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Jo Eslick wrote: > >Hi Everyone > >One of our long suffering members, Phil Mar from Perth in Western >Australia is at last getting some desperatley needed help.... He is >scheduled to have surgery next Tuesday 2nd July. > >Phil has been giving himself injections of pethadine to help with pain, >his wife has needed to work because of his illness and pain.... so >while he was at home alone, he had to inject his much needed pain relief >himself. > >Phil, I am a diabetic, and I can tell you that just pricking my fingers >six times a day is bad enough... I am not sure I could self inject. I >believe that your pain must be incredibaly bad for you to have the >courge to manage your pain that way!!! > >You have had a long and an unbelievably unfair wait for surgery, and >your email this evening made my day. .... another friend getting a >chance to have a release from pain and disability. > >Best wishes, love prayers and very gentle hugs my friend, >Joanne Eslick >Founder: http://www.bombobeach.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: