Re: Stiff Rock Hard Painful Legs. to Tish

Thu Jun 27 20:28:05 2002

Hi Jo, Thanks so much for your encouraging words..youll never know how much it means to me to hear suggestions and helpful hints.. I just feel so desperate about now..i just dont know what to do..the way you explained your pain is just exactly how mine is..starting in the groin and heading down the legs...i dont have any surgical stockings ..and i dont know if i could wear them right now anyway..because summertime in Oklahoma USA is VERY hot and humid...it is 8 pm and still 95 deg and 70% humidity ughhh... Shawnna and i talk alot and she is having some really bad Vaginal pain right now..as i am too..it seems that is where all of this leg stuff starts...(sorry if any guys are reading this hehe but facts are facts)..I guess if i could lay in bed 24/7 my legs would stop hurting so much..but my 3 yr old grandbaby..is staying here with me right now..and she requires a lot of attention..plus my son who is Bi_polar..also required alot too..so i just keep plugging..im in process of getting my records together so i can inquire about goin to Germany for surgery..so there is a little hope and a little light at the end of the tunnel...I Hope this finds you having a good day Jo.. You are in my Prayers.. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: