Update on my sister

Fri Jun 28 16:33:54 2002

Just to let all of you know what's going on. Well my sister is now officially married and waiting for her husband's insurance to kick in. At that point, we'll send the card to Dr. Redan's office and see exactly what her medical coverage will be.

In any event, here's the "good" part....not really. :( - my sister is obtaining her medical records so that she can send copies to Dr. R's office. She picks a batch up today and reads about her last surgery (November, 2001) and guess what - the doctor who did the laproscopic surgery punctured her bladder!!! He never told her......never!!!!! My sister has been sick since that last surgery.....remember I told you guys....she's never been the same...in the bathroom almost constantly. What he did tell her was that the adhesions damaged her bladder so she came home with a bag that collected her urine (don't know the proper name??). He also wanted her to see a urologist - who also never told her her bladder was punctured during the surgery (someone the original doctor recommeded - what a surprise!!). So, this doctor does this damage - okay she's full of adhesions - it was a mistake - I give him that but to never tell her. And each time she called him complaining how sick she was - he never mentioned a word.....not any of the doctors. So we have this ugly saga only turning worse.....or I could say, confirming what I guessed all along.

So that sums up this week......I wish all of you well and will definitely keep you informed of how this progesses.

Rosemary

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: