Re: To all my friends from Sally

Mon Jul 1 12:45:38 2002

Dear Sally, I am so sorry to hear about your Godson. I hope he will recover and be back to his family. I hope you can have the surgery soon and get rid of the bloating and the pain. What a way to live!! You hang in their and know we are all praying for you and your Godson. Take care. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Sally GriggSent: Monday, July 01, 2002 1:56 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: To all my friends from Sally

Dear friends, I'm still here and I miss you all. I didn't mean to imply that I had sheared all those sheep alone, I did too much, but all I did was chase them into the corner, so the sheep shearer could catch their legs with the hook. I also wanted to enplain why I haven't been on the board lately.

I've been in a lot of pain with a lot of bloating. Boy, do I hate saying that. Anyway, We've decided on another surgery before my adhesions take over the world. It feels that way now. We could make a movie, one of those horror films. It would inform people about adhesions and all through the movie the adhesions would be growing around everything until the whole world is stuck.

The pain, ah the pain, but what to do. Who knows? The Inn is full and My God-son was just in an horrible accident with major head trauma. We are four hours from the trauma center, but I'm going as often as I can. I love him so much. Please pray for him, He's 21, and was tall, dark and handsome and so bright, he lite up the room. I was at his birth. He had a hard head, half Indian, so maybe that will help.His bones are really dense. We need all the help we can get, I'm grasping at straws, but its all I've got.

I love you all too and hope things will get better for each and every one of you. Please pray for Joe. Love, Sally Grigg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: