Dear All

Tue Jul 9 09:17:51 2002

It has been a while since I posted. I am doing well from my hernia surgery. My adhesion pain seems to be worse now. I am also not sleeping. I haven't slept more than a few hours at a time since my hernia surgery (almost a month)I am very tired. Last night I fell asleep on the couch. I slept there for a couple of hours & went to bed for a couple of hours. I have been up since 3. I am going to try to see my DR this morning to see if she will prescribe a sleeping pill for me. I have been taking OTC sleeping pills, but they don't seem to be working. My depression is also getting worse. My car broke down 2 months ago & it is really not worth the cost to put in a new transmission, so I have been stuck at home. I am alone most of the day. Since Leigh Ann had her surgery, she is on the go all the time & spends most of her time with friends. Most nights she spends with friends. I have resently gotten 2 new kittens, so that helps some with the loneliness. I now have 5 cats, Kitty, 10yrs, Mooch, 6yrs, YumYum, 3yrs, SugarSugar, 12 weeks and Lilly, 7weeks. Hubby is not very happy, but he understands. Last year, I lost 2 of my cats, it was very heart breaking and this year, I lost 2 more of them. I like to say they ran away, but most likely, some wild animal got them. At one time, I had 7 cats. I also have 3 dogs, my 2 are Feliz 4year old Blue Heeler & Pack Rat, 3 year old rat hair terrier mix & leigh Ann's puppy Wally. We also have 2 fish & 2 hamsters and a chicken. Of course, we also have our sons 2 show pigs that we are taking care of this summer. My son that is in Pheonix for the summer working does call me every few days, just to see how I am feeling & my daughter that lives there calls often too. The shaking in my hand seems to be stablelized, but the shaking in my leg is worse. I have increased my Buspar for the shaking, but, I can't really tell that it has done much. The neurologist wanted to put me back on Neurontin for the shanking, but, I didn't want to use it because it has so many side effects. It is kinda embarrising to go anywhere because my left hand & right leg shake so much. Sometimes, if I am with Leigh Ann, she will hold my hand so that it isn't noticable. I get a laugh out of that! What teenager wants to be seen holding mom's hand!! I guess holding my hand is less embarrising than having it shake. When Leigh Ann is home, she is either on the computer, or on the phone, so I can't do either. Life!!! I guess I had a lot more to say than I thought. Thank you all so much for listening to me ramble on & on. I guess I just needed to talk to someone. I hope every one can keep their pain undercontrol. Prayers for cures for all of us. love robin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: