Re: VERY CONFUSED!

Tue Jul 9 17:40:17 2002

Dear Evetta I am glad you posted cause it reminds us we are not alone in this horrible pain and frustration :-( Dr.s upset me soooooo bad when they come up with STUPID REMARKS like that I just do not understand why they say some of the things they do! The last pain Dr. I went to and that was only after my husband begged me to go said that my bowel problems and pain came from something that happened to me in my childhood!! It made me soooooo mad that I will not go back to a doctor again until it becomes life threatning and then I still might not go!!! I told him I did not have any problems like this until I let them cut on me the first time to tie my tubes(that was a disaster) after my second child was born! what would that have to do with something that happened to me 23 years ago! :-0 DUH I don't think so! Sorry I got off on that it just makes me soo mad :-@ I will be praying that you find the help you need soon!Please let us know how things are going for you Ok. Big hugs coming your way!

--
                 A Prayer For Relief
Send down your angel who in his mercy gives comfort and
relief to those who suffer. Let the sick and infirm be
healed. Lighten and relieve their pain. Let them have
respite from suffering that they may see your light.
Let healing come swiftly with the dawn.Blessed are you,
O Lord, who uphold the sick on their bed of Sorrow! May
their days once more be good and their years be Happy!
Blessed are you, who uphold, save, and restore the sick.
                   From Praying in the Jewish Tradition

God Bless My Adhesion Family _ (\@/) / \ /___\ ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: