Re: Welcome Lori! ')

Thu Jul 11 12:55:56 2002

Thanks Chrissy I have been coming in here daily...Just havent been posting and have been takin notes on my own of things people have said works and doesnt work

I have seen Hawthorn Berry Tea for dissolving adhesions mentioned Has anyone had any success with this?

Right now I dont have a doctor. I fired him after he told me to go see a shrink And I have been going to the ER everytime I run out of pain pills which is about once a month, or once every two or three weeks.

not having a good day today. Not really in ALOT of pain but my mood is horrible. Sometimes I just tired of programming my mind to deal with the pain. Tired of living day by day hoping and praying that tomorrow will be better.

Its summer time, would love to go to the beach with my family, but instead I have to sit at home and hear about their trip when they get home. And pretend I am happy to hear about it. That is much better than making my husband and two kids stay home just because of me. At least they can enjoy life...Even if I cant

Sorry...I feel like I'm being weak and complaining Just wondering if the Tea has worked for anyone, or if it hasnt worked entirely, has it eased them any?

Thanks Lori

At Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Chrissy492@aol.com wrote: >
>Hi Lori and welcome to a wonderful support group! I'm glad you're here but
>not glad to hear about the devil pain!
>You're right, you're not alone anymore. You have us and will always have us.
> You'll find great support, answers to most of your questions, you'll get to
>vent....ya baby and best of all...love!
>If you haven't done so already, take a peek at the adhesion quilt with all
>our stories and please add yours if you like.
>Here's to pain free days! ")
>Hugs and love,
>~Chrissie xo's (Christine Damon - Epsom, NH on the adhesions quilt)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: