This is all new to me

Sat Jul 13 16:58:40 2002

Hello, I just ran over this web site today and it gave me a few "light bulb" moments as to what I'm going through. I've never heard of adhesions before and I'm not quite sure if that is what I have. A year ago I was hospitalized with kidney stones and they had to be removed. There was no cutting involved, so i'm not sure if that counts as surgery or not. Now I have chronic abdominal pain that often has me staying home instead of enjoying myself. I'm hoping some of you will be able to give me some info if you have gone through similar experiences. I also have major depression and i have been taking welbutrin for the past 3 years and other anti-depressants for 6 years before that. I'm not sure if this pain is kidney stones, kidney pain, or caused from the welbutrin. I'm only 22 and it saddens me to think i could be in pain for the rest of my life. Everyone around me already seems to be sick of hearing about my many problems and pains, so not much support over here. thank you for any info you can give me, Carly

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: