Re: A little bit of panic setting in

Sat Jul 13 21:54:07 2002

Dear Lisa:

Please don't worry about your upcoming surgery...you will be with probably one of the best adhesiolysis surgeons in the world. Is it with Dr. Korell?

You are accessing the best chance that you have for a sucessful surgery if they are using Spraygel!! And don't worry, most Germans speak English!

It will be fine. You will be okay.

May God go with you, and guide your surgeon's hands.

In friendship,

--
Clare

At Sat, 13 Jul 2002, Lisa wrote: > >Hello everyone, >I posted awhile back about my surgery in Frankfurt Germany on July 19th. >I was kind of surprised that I only received one reply. Anyway, we >leave on Tuesday the 16th. I'm really getting nervous,or maybe a little >panicy would be a better word. I know this is quite possibly my best >shot at getting rid of this devil pain,they will be using gasless >laparoscopy, and of course the new wonderful spraygel, but it is >surgery, and in a foreign country that I don't speak the language, just >kinda freaking me out! I know that everything will be okay, really, and >I try to stay focused on the light at the end of the tunnel, and it >looks pretty bright from here. Please keep me in your prayers and I'll >let you know how it went, when I can. > >-- >Lisa, from Ohio (I've noticed another Lisa posting lately) >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: