Thanks for the prayers!!

Sun Jul 14 22:15:33 2002

Dear Friends, Thanks for all your prayers. You are such an awesome group of people. I had the bladder scope done last week, diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis now too. Never thought I had bladder problems before because I didn't really have any symptoms. Friday I have the wonderful Colonoscopy. I saw my new pain management Dr on Friday. He will probably be my new best friend!! He seems to know what he is talking about. I will give him a chance. He put me on Methadone, leaving me on Neurontin, and gave me something to help me sleep at night. Also I will continue with the Celexa for depression. At least I finally feel like I am getting somewhere. I could not have gotten thru all this without your prayers. There are so many out there in much worse shape than I, and I pray for you. There is nothing like the power of prayer. Thank you all for being the wonderful friends you are and I wish you all pain-free days. Thanks for listening to me rattle on and on. It's such good therapy. I pray for Karla and wish there was more I could do for her. Tish, thanks for the Birthday Card, you are so sweet. And a Happy belated one to you too, I must have been in my fog during yours!!! And for the newcomers, Welcome. Read and you will learn alot from all these wonderful people. More than you will ever learn from any doctor, anywhere. Love, Tami

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: