Re: Nervous about seeing the Gastroenterologist!!

Mon Jul 15 14:10:07 2002

Dear sweet Val, I am sending up prayers right now so you will have the comfort and support you need to go to the Dr.s and that they are willing to help you with your pain! :-) Just preparing yourself for the visit can be exhausting and mentally draining believe me I understand! I will not be going to any Dr.s until it becomes life threatining and then I still might not go then either. I even had a surgeon tell me they wouldn't do anything until I had a bowel obstuction anyway! I have lost all faith in the medical profession and I can't take anymore of what they have said and done to me over the last couple of years :-( I even had a gastro Dr. tell me nobody wanted to touch me because I was a law suit waiting to happen because of my adhesions! I am sorry but I get sooo mad when I even think about it! I just hope and pray that you find a caring and compassionate Dr. that is well informed about adhesions! I can relate to how you feel about your mom cause my mother-in-law thinks she knows it all and has had it all but believe me she has No Clue about adhesions! She went with me to the Dr.s once and she asked him if it could be stress and my diet! I could have just crawled under the table! Needless to say I do not tell her I am going to the Dr.s anymore until after I have gone! So I will say alittle prayer that your mom won't say something that might hurt your plea for help because we all do need someone there to validate or pain! I am very lucky because my husband won't even let me go to the Dr.s without him anymore-he is my guardian Angel!Please let us know how it goes for ya! Big Pain Free Hugs Coming to Ya!!

--
                 A Prayer For Relief
Send down your angel who in his mercy gives comfort and
relief to those who suffer. Let the sick and infirm be
healed. Lighten and relieve their pain. Let them have
respite from suffering that they may see your light.
Let healing come swiftly with the dawn.Blessed are you,
O Lord, who uphold the sick on their bed of Sorrow! May
their days once more be good and their years be Happy!
Blessed are you, who uphold, save, and restore the sick.
                   From Praying in the Jewish Tradition

God Bless My Adhesion Family _ (\@/) / \ /___\ ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: