Re: Thank You Everyone!

Mon Jul 15 21:15:29 2002

Dear Rosalie, I hope and pray that your surgery on the 17th is a good one with great results. You are in my prayers and thoughts and please let us know how you are doing. I know you probably have read the quilt, but you know sometimes the pain is so great that we have to have surgery and see if it helps. No one can make that decision for you but know you have my thoughts with you every step of the way. Hang in there and take it easy and just know you are part of our family. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: RILoveMyTwins@aol.com Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 7:59 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Thank You Everyone!

I just wanted to take the time to tell everyone who responded to my message "thank you very much". I guess I forgot to put in my message that I obtained the adhesions due to an emergency exploratory surgery 9 years ago. That is how long it has been for my pain to emerge. I also had a laparotomy 21 years ago, at that time I was 17 and had severe cramping and the doctor diagnosed me with "endometriosis". I had my uterus removed 7 years ago, vaginally due to the pain of the endometriosis. I have been told by the doctor who is doing the surgery that there is to many adhesions to be able to remove them with a scope so as of today my surgery is still on for Wed. the 17th. My pain is very severe, I am on pain pills every day and usually have an ER visit every couple of weeks because the pills are no longer working and I have to get a pain shot or pain shots to control the pain. I appreciate everyones advice and still welcome them. I thank everyone again for you continued support.

Your New Friend, Rosalie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: