Fwd: (no subject)

Sat Jul 20 07:37:40 2002

X-Mailer: AOL 6.0 for Windows US sub 10572

Dear Lord,

Sometimes the pain hurts so much I can hardly bear it. I really want to do more with my family, to go places and do things but I just can't. I don't mean to complain Lord, but at the same time I know that you understand. You, above all, know what it is to experience pain. As my brother, while on earth you experienced everything I have ever gone through. Just to know that you not only feel for me .. but with me as well is a wonderful blessing and I thank you. There are so many people like me in this world living in pain

as a result of some kind of situation. I know that as each one looks to you for healing it will come. It will come in the form of the pain being relieved ... or the grace to endure. Help me to understand that healing does not always take place in the way I would like, and then Dear Lord, give me the grace to accept whatever comes.

I thank you for the grace you continue to send. And, one more thing Lord. Help me to be an encouragement to others that you bring into my life who are enduring pain as I am. I want to give a word of encouragement to everyone, and lift them up, just as you have lifted up and comforted me so many times.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: