Sherry/Sally..

Sun Jul 21 17:47:47 2002

Dear Sherry, Hi, It's me, Sally, its been a long time. It sounds like there is somethimg major going on there. Have you tried a really good internist? I know you've been seeing doctors, but you definitely need a very good, smart doctor who will give you the right tests and diagnose the problem or problems. I know you know this, but I wanted to give you reassurance that its definitely not "all in your head" I hope you weren't thinking this.

There must be more tests they can run that would be helpful, with this many symptoms, adhesions may be aggravating the situation but there may be something else entirely unrelated. Don't give up and just lay down. We care and I'm sorry I'm so abrupt. I've lost my "humourous" touch as well as my ability to say things sweetly, I know I'm too blunt, forgive me, but I'm worried about you. So take care, We'll all be praying for you. Love and hugs, Sally

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Sherry" <queennwv@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2002 8:15 AM Subject: Had my gall bladder out my last adhesion surgery...

> Good morning everyone! I've gotta tell ya, I'm going nuts. My legs are
> still aching so bad and I have pins and needles in my lower legs and
> feet! I am very tender between my ribcage and my back feels like I've
> been stabbed! I've had a low grade fever all month. I'm starting to get
> frustrated. I'm thinking since I had my gall bladder out due to
> adhesions in Oct. of 2000 maybe they are now on or near my liver? When
> I had adhesions attack my appendix, I had symptoms of appendicitis. Can
> anyone share any similar experience? Thanks so much for being here,
> Sherry
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: