More tests came back negative

Sun Jul 21 20:50:56 2002

Hi Everyone, I have been reading this forum for a while now and I hope everyone is as well as can be expected. I have been experiencing pain but it sounds like there are many others who experience alot more pain than I do. You must be a strong bunch of people.

Anyway, here's a rundown of the tests I've had Dec- Ultrasound, normal April-IVP, normal June- Cystoscopy, normal July- Cat Scan, normal

The urolologist said if I had adhesions, I wouldn't know it and have any pain. My GP told me If I had adhesions, I would have a more "crampy" like pain. I told him that is one of the pains I experience in my low pelvic area. I think he chose not to hear that. I continue with pain in my right ovary area, the right side of my back and sometimes into my waist. They can't find a reason for the blood in my urine. (not visible blood) The urologist told me to "let it go" unless I see blood or get pains in my side or back. I said , "I am getting pains in my side and back, AND low pelvic area AND the right ovary". He said, "Well, let it go for now". What an ass.

I guess I will just have to manage the pain for now. I don't know what to do next. Like I said, my pain is not near what I hear people on here going through.

Take care and thanks for letting me vent. Jen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: