Re: Kelly from Sally

Wed Jul 24 10:39:46 2002

Sally, Hopefully I can go towards Oregon one of these days. Kel -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 00:02:49 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Kelly from Sally Kel,
--

Tillinook is very beautiful.  If I can get my life a little better under
control real quickly here I am planning a "recovery" vacation to Oregon.  My
aunt and uncle have a home near Sisters, Oregon which is in the Cascades, as
well as a beach home near Newport.  I love spending time there, particularly
at the beach.  I find it to be very healing.  Maybe someday we can meet up
out there.

Karla

Somewhere up in the stars.................
My angel and me!

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001
http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

>----- Original Message ----- From: Kelly Murray To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 11:14 PM Subject: Re: Kelly from Sally Sally, Good luck too you. You will be my hope with the SprayGel, hopefully I can hang in there and wait and see. My brother just got a postmasters job in Oregon right on the coast. I wonder how far it is from you.The city is Tillinook (sp?) Where they make cheese. I heard it is pretty there. I had some new therapy (body work) done to me by my friend today and I think I feel a little better tonight. I was able to eat a little more tonight. I think it helps to get some body work done every once in awhile. Well better go get to bed. Kelly -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 21:08:19 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Kelly from Sally Dear Kel, I know what you mean. It doesn't seem like surgeries help. I've had four. That's not a lot compared to some others here. But I did expect more relief than I got. But I really do believe in SprayGel, so if belief matters, this will work. And its laproscopic not a big, old cut. So I'm going for it. Not soon but in a while. I guess that means I'm waiting to see what people say about spray gel. The prognosis sems good.

--

Joe has been moved to another hospital much further away but with better
facilities to try to do something instead of just having him lay there the
rest of his life. But its so hard for me, now I've got to figure out how to
get to S.F. and back. It's going to be hard, but I'm going every week. He
needs me. And I guess I need him. Love and blessings to you, dear Kel, keep
your chin up, a cure has got to be there close;  I'm so sorry about your
young nephew. What an ordeal for such a little guy. I will pray for him. My
prayer list is so long now I need an hour before going to bed. LOL 

San Diego is probably more than 12 hours from me. California is a long state. It's another five hours to the Oregon border from here. Thinking of you, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: