Re: Chronic Pain in hips, lower back...to Kat

Fri Jul 26 14:48:39 2002

Bobbi, Don't ever apologize for venting and saying how you are feeling. I don't know anything about enzyme level but I'm sure there are other people here that will have the answer for that. It sounds like you've been through the mill with surgery and being sick. What does the dr. propose to do if he can't operate. And with all the intestines removed do you have any problem eating and digesting different things. You take care and e-mail me anytime you want. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Sugarbear110263@aol.com Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 12:22 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Chronic Pain in hips, lower back...to Kat

Jan, It seems to me like alot of us that suffer from ARD have alot other of the same problems. I have had so many surgeries for the removal of adhesions and never seem to get any relief. The Doc told me this past MOnday that if they opened me up again it would kill me, that's alot to look forward too. They took out alot of my intestine this last surgery and he also told me this past Mon. that I would probably never feel much better than I do right now. I'm so tired of all this I could pull my hais out. Now I've got problems with my enzyme levels. Do you know anything about that. I have no idea about anything that has to do with enzyme levels, and of course my Doc isn't very informative. Sorry about being so whiny and long winded. I hope you are having a great day. Hugs & Love, Bobbi Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: