Re: Second look

Sat Jul 27 10:13:06 2002

Dear Lisa That is so fantastic, I am so happy for you and thanks for the update. It is so important for people to let us know how Spray get is working and so far so good. Honey enjoy your life and have a good time but pop in and let us know how you are doing. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: lilylover5555@aöl.com Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 9:49 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Second look

I'm back at the internet coffee house I found here in Germany. I wanted to let you know that I am adhesion free, and feeling great! Dr. Kruschinski didn't find any adhesions on my second look, except a small one near the incision from the first surgery, which he easily took down and applied more spraygel, so that should be the end of my adhesions!!! I find that hard to believe, but I seem to be one of the few sucess stories! Dr. Kruschinski has given me my life back,how can I ever thank him for that? I didn't realize it but apparently I was the first international patient at the Emma Klinik in Seligenstadt near Frankfurt, and the local newspaper wants to interview Dr. Kruschinski and myself for an article in the paper! PLEASE all of you that are still suffering don't hesitate to come to Germany. There was no waiting for me to come here, I had it set up within a matter of a couple of weeks, and here I am, a sucess story!!!!! Best wishes to all of you for pain free days! Love, Lisa

Again THANK YOU Dr. Kruschinski!!!!!!

--
Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: