Re: RITA: A "red flag" went up for me...Lillian, I apologize for mis-reading your message.....

Mon Jul 29 10:04:26 2002

Re: RITA: A "red flag" went up for me...regarding your July 29th surgery!! ...From: Msvirgo9459@aol.com: Sat Jul 27 23:49:31 2002

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/ADHESIONS.0207/0659.html

Lillian: Helen, I have a question. Did you have surgery in Germany with spraygel? WHat was the outcome?Hasn't it been some months and I want to know if it was successful? I myself would like someone to come across and tell us it's been a year or so many months and I am still painfree with the use of spraygel. I hear people who went to Germany and had spraygel but I want to hear long term effects.Could someone please secure that answer for us? Lillian

~ ~ ~ ~

Me: : When I re-read the following sentence: "I myself would like someone to come across and tell us It's been a year or so many months and I am..." I mis-read: " I am " to mean Lillian;

After I read this sentence again, I realized " I am " refers to someone other than Lillian, someone who is still painfree with the use of spraygel." Since the names of both adhesion barriers are short and also end with the word, " gel "...I think it was easy to be confused.

Nevertheless, Lillian, I do want to apologize for making this error!! Now, let's continue to read and respond to messages.

Love, Helen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: