Re: When A Friend Has A Chronic Illness.....To Tish

Thu Aug 1 21:07:21 2002

Dear Helen, Your are "our" treasure, Thank You!! Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: olddad66@runestone.net Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 11:24 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: When A Friend Has A Chronic Illness.....To Tish

Dear Tish,

Thank you for your words of appreciation!! I've been a long-time adhesion sufferer - for more than 32 years; and I have found it to be very therapeutic to share what I have learned about adhesions-related disorder (ARD).

I believe that knowledge is meant to be shared particularly knowledge about ARD; because the medical profession still does NOT recognized ARD as being a painful disease / disorder. Thus it is very important that you - and all adhesion sufferers - learn as much as possible about this difficult-to-diagnose and difficult-to-live-with illness.

My prayer is that God will be with both you and your mother at this particularly difficult time in your lives; and I hope you will continue to seek the support of your friends on the IAS Message Board.

~ ~ ~ ~

XX> A Prayer For You and Your Mother

I asked the Lord to bless you When I prayed for you today,

To guide you and protect you As you go along your way.

His love is always with you, His promises are true,

And when we give Him all our cares, He will see us through.

So when the road you're traveling Seems difficult at best,

Just remember I'm here praying, And God will do the rest.

Love, Helen

At Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Tish wrote:

To Helen.D.

I just wanted to let you know that, i do so appreciate all of the info and things that you post on the board. You are so in tune with all of our needs here on the board..and you always seem to have something relative to post , for all of us to read and learn from..and to bring a little comfort to us,just when we need it most. I just wanted you to know how much i appreciate you and Thank You for all that you do to help us. God Bless You. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: