Re: thought this applied to all of you

Thu Aug 1 21:31:53 2002

Dear Shawna, Sometimes the worst times shows us who are the ones that support us. I am so very lucky like you to be married to a guy that is there for me 24/7. I don't know what I would do without him. Good luck with the upcoming surgery. You are in my prayers and I am hoping for a successful outcome. Let us know we all will be praying for you. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Sl72396@aol.com Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 9:13 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: thought this applied to all of you

Robin, Thank you so much for posting that, sometimes it is hard for us to remember that our friends are human too. I have recently started a notebook called "LOVE IS" so everytime my hubby does those "little things" for me I write it down so that when I get angry at him over something meaningless as we spouses often do, I can read from my book and fall in love with him all over again. It has really helped me keep things in prespective lately. I am having surgery in a few weeks, which will not only be hard on me but on Him, everytime they wheel me back for surgery he cries and tells the doctors "please take care of her, I love her so much" and it just breaks my heart to hear him hurt. So I thought I would present him with the book in the hospital right before they take me back so he can know just how much he means to me. So many of us here are truely blessed with wonderful spouses that really stand by us, I! wish I had the energy to really honor them all in a very special way. The last few days have been really difficult pain wise for me, and my husband has been right there doing all he can to make me feel better, even staying up late at night just talking to me when I have been laying here unable to sleep because of the pain. For him to do this is a big deal because he works long, hard hours traveling each day on his job for Sears. And there are my special friends here that help in so many ways, like you Robin for posting that beautiful story and My special friend Tish who I don't know what I would do if she had not come into my life, thank you all for being so wonderful!!! Lots of Hugs, Shawnna Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: