Yet another surgery

Sat Aug 3 16:02:27 2002

Hi everyone! After seeing an orthopedist regarding the MRI results on my back (they found a few bulging discs), they've decided that the bulging discs are not what is really causing my back and abdominal pain. They want me to start doing physical therapy, just in case it helps, which I have, for the next month. After talking with my gynecologist (the one doctor who finally listened to me) about what the orthopedist said, they have finally decided to do a laporoscopy. I'm definitely not thrilled about having another surgery. I've already had 2 in the last 4 months. But what else is there? I've had just about every test available, and they have all come back normal. My biggest fear is that I will go through this surgery, and they won't find anything wrong. Then where do I go? In the meantime, my primary doctor has prescribed yet another medication that is supposed to help with chronic nerve pain. I take so many pills now that I think I'm starting to rattle when I walk. I just hate taking all of this medication. Please say a small prayer for me that the surgery goes well, and that they finally find the cause of this pain. Thank you all! God bless! Christine Lake

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: