Re Introduction - Cynthia

Sun Aug 4 23:39:57 2002

Dear Cynthia, I read your message today & understand what you are going thru. I have also suffered from at least 50 (probably more as I have lost count) bowel obstructions since having my appendix out 38 yrs ago (aged 14). I developed adhesions,endometoris, & heeps more. I have had a total of 22 ops, plus about 8 lapascopes. In June my Dr did surgery for freeing the adhesions & used a barrier known as Seprafilm. My hopes were extremely high but within 5-6 days of the op the pain had returned. I tried to ignored it but 3 weeks post op guess what?? yes there I was in emergency with a full blown bowel obstruction - the vomiting, the nausea, the colic everything. I haven't fully recovered as yet.The pain worsens every day & my Dr says I am not a candicate for the new product Spraygel. I am doing a lot of thinking & research,etc to see what my next move will be & where I go. I am in the middle of writing my story & I will post it as soon as I've written it. My God bless you & keep you comfortable. Keep in touch. Regards Annie

--
Annie H

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: