Fwd: Thanks everyone!

Wed Aug 7 01:09:57 2002

X-Mailer: AOL 7.0 for Windows US sub 10509

Thanks everyone for your prayers. I just now got back from the ER. Didn't learn a thing! Imagine that! I need to get some of you up to speed on my condition. I had a special test done this morning called a defecography. It is a test to show rectal function. Basically the doc was trying to make sure there was nothing else causing my bowel problems besides the adhesions. After I got home today I started passing a lot of blood. The test was really just an involved enema sort of, so no reason for the blood. I am also cramping like crazy. Called the doc at 2pm. Never bothered to call back until too late to see me in the office. Told me to go to ER. The ER docs said I should have been seen in the office. They did the usual x-rays and lab work, normal. At least I haven't lost enough blood to worry about yet! lol They told me to call that doc and tell him I need to see him today! So we will see what happens in the am! So for now I will take my pain meds and try to sleep, that is if I can stay out of the bathroom long enough! Thank you guys for all of your prayers! Too many names to list, and don't want to leave anyone out! I love you guys! Raven

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: