I am new here

Sat Aug 10 02:35:11 2002

Hi my name is Laura, I am a 25 year old female,from Minnesota,I have been suffering from chronic lower abdomen pain off and on for several year's. It started getting much worse in April,when I started having severe constipation also. I went to a GI doc,and had 3 colonoscopy's,which showed I had a bad case of colitis. They are also unsure if I have IBD or IBS. I have a lot of pain,which has landed me in the ER more time's then I can count. They are absolutely sick of me there. I was hospitalized,where they did a battery of test's,and can't seem to find what is causing this pain. I have a pelvic ultrasound coming up,and then we are going to do a Laprascopy. None of my doc's will treat my pain. I am on Ultram,but it make's me itch,and is not recomended for Epileptic's,which I am. They all seem to think this is in my head,or I am trying to milk them for drug's. I am truly frustrated. No one seem's to want to help me. I had to quit my job,because I never seem to feel good anymore,and I missed so much time for being sick. If they find nothing during the Laprascopy,then it has been suggested I go to a pain clinic. I just wonder what I can expect there? Does anyone have any suggestion's for me or know of any good doc's in the Twin Cities that could help me? I am scared,and frustrated. Thanks for listening to me vent. Laura.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: