Dear Lynn from Sally

Sat Aug 10 16:31:15 2002

Dear Lynn, I will echo Janice's answer, there are so many of us here in pain that we can barely keep up with our families's needs, so that it is difficult to talk to everyone. And sometimes we don't know the answer. But the best place to start is still the http://www.adhesions.org site and research emails from the past, especially Helen Dyndas. If your name keeps coming up on the board eventually you will get more responses. Most of us can not sit here too long because, I say as before, we are in pain too and we don't know everything. Although over time we have learned alot. So stay with us and you will make friends and learn things. Don't give up and you don't need to apologize. We should be apologizing for not answering your emails. I'm sorry. One thing I have learned is that if you try to help someone else, then you have a new friend. I wish we had enough money to hire someone to answer every email. God Bless you. Love, Sally Grigg

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Janice Simpson To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 12:45 PM Subject: Re: Tried to slide right in

Dear Lynn, I am sorry that we haven't responded to your questions. Sometimes we don't answer because we don't have an answer and think someone else might be more knowledgable with what you are asking. Another thing is a lot of us are sick alot so we just jump on real quick and off again. So I am sorry but keep posting we will be there for you I promise. Your friend, Jan

> ----- Original Message -----
From: jlcreacy@gte.net Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 10:14 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Tried to slide right in

Hi,

My name is Lynn Creacy and my story is on the quilt but I have not been active on the message center. I tried to just slip right in and start talking but only one person even responded to several questions and a cry for help. I didn't know that I had to be talking back and forth to get some much needed advice. I hope you will forgive me for just trying to ask questions before you knew me.

Sorry about that Lynn

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : =

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: