Re: Scan results

Mon Aug 12 17:14:44 2002

Hi Annie:

I'm sorry that it took me so long to reply, but I've been away from the forum for a bit. I don't know anything about adhesions on the liver except that they can be extremely painful, and a lot of adhesion sufferers experience pain around the lower rib cage and we wonder if we have adhesions there or if it's referred pain.

I guess the good news is that you know what is causing that devil pain, and that your Dr upped your meds. I just wanted you to know that I read your message, and that I will pray that you get the pain under control.

Best wishes.

--
Clare

At Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Annie Hawksley wrote: > >Hi to all, >Just thought I would tell everyone that I have my liver scan results >that was done last week for abnormal liver function blood tests. I am >not too pleased to learn that I have a thickened common bile duct & what >apparently looks like scar tissue. Well we all know what scar tissue >is, so I am not too happy to learn that they have developed where they >have but at least it explains the pain I am having high up. Have had to >double my meds the last week & am getting a good result although not >100% painfree.As yet I don't know how we are going to deal with this new >"outbreak" but I will have to be near death for anyone to operate again. >My love & prayers to all who read this message. >Annie > >-- >Annie H >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: