>>running a very high fever and continued to bloat. He was in extreme
>>pain and started hallucinating. They did surgery again this morning and
>>the doctor said it was adhesions. I never knew adhesions could grow so
>>quickly. He had his first surgery Saturday, June 16th and his adhesion
>>surgery today, June 23rd. Can this be? I saw your subject of bloating
>>and it peaked my interest because his belly bloated so much he couldn't
>>breathe.
>>
>>Anybody you can help, please respond. Thank you.
>>Jane
>
>--
>I HAVE NEVER FOUND SUCH A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE. FIRST I'D LIKE TO SAY I'M SO VERY VERY SORRRY THAT YOU ALL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I GUESS I HAVE. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE SO IT WAS GREAT TO KNOW I WASN'T ALONE BUT SO SAD TO HEAR HOW YOU ALL FEEL AND THE PAIN YOU ARE HAVING. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. I HAD SURGERY ON JAN. 14, 2002 TO HAVE A HERNIS REPAIR AROUND MY NAVAL .I HAD TWO PRETTY SMALL HERNIAS ON EACH SIDE OF MY NAVAL. THE SURGEON I HAD DIDN'T REALLY EXPLAIN TO ME ON HOW HE WAS GOING TO REPAIR MY HERNIAS. I THOUGHT A SMALL 3-4" INCISION ALONG WITH SOME MINOR PAIN AND THEN UP AND ABOUT THE NEXT MORNING AND GOOD TO GO IN A WEEK AS I HAD A HERNIA REPAIRED LIKE THIS BEFORE ALONG WITH SOME ADHESION REMOVAL AT THE SAME TIME.I'VE HAD A HYSTERECTOMY,GALLBLADDER REMOVAL,APPENDIX REMOVED AND ADESIONS CUT OUT IN THE PAST BUT NEVER IN MY LIFE HAD THE HUGE BLOATING THAT I HAVE HAD SINCE THE DAY OF THE SURGERY. GOING ON 7 MOS. IN MAJOR PAIN AND ALSO I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA, REFLEX SYMPATHETIC SYNDROME AND THAT IS FULL hey ginger I had hernia repair on my naval on june5 and the hernia wasnt too big but the surgery didt work or atleast it dosent seem to have. If I eat too much it hurts veruy badly still and sticks out very far.I call it my ball because it looks just like I swallowed a ball hole. Its just over my belly button. But what I really wanted to tell you was that I too have had surgeries on my gallbladder and a hysterectomy and have NEVER experienced this bloating feeling. I am miserable because I wasnt like this before. I just figured it was because he cut muscles in my stomach but Im bloated from right under my breasts to below my belly. any suggestions out there would be a great help thanks ahead of time Darcy

--
Darcy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: