Re: I am sooo maaaaaad

Thu Aug 15 15:12:56 2002

Dear Chantale, I am sooooo sorrry to hear about your terrible pain :-( I am sending you Great Big Pain Free Hugs & Kisses :-) Please don't give up!! You have a family that loves and needs you no matter what your condition is! It is kinda strange to be saying this to you cause I have been feeling like giving up to and I have even prayed that God would just let me die cause I can't take it anymore!!! But I have two beautiful healthy boy's ages 8 and 13 and a husband that has been my earth angel through all of this. I have been dealing with adhesions for almost 9 years now but the last few months are really starting to take it's toll on me! I have been on the couch for a little over a month now with no hope in site cause all the Dr.s keep saying there is nothing they will do for me until it becomes an Emergency (bowel obstruction) and no one would give me any thing for pain which is something I swore up and down I would not do because I don't like drugs and I don't want to get addicted but I can not take it anymore and finally a couple days ago a Dr. gave me darvons and I have been taking them before I go to bed or should I say to couch LOL they help a little just kinda takes the edge off! I went from a non-stop constantly on the go wife and mother to a couch potatoe!My husband is doing it all from the grocery shopping to even helping me to the bathroom sometimes! I feel like I am just existing!It felt soo goood to talk to you and the other ladies at the chat room last night cause I don't have any friends or family outside of my husband and son's so it was a real blessing!!!I am sooo sorry I started to write this to bring you comfort and all I have done is complained! Please know you and your family are in my prayers! Please hang in there cause your Pain free days are coming sooooon! Plus If I am not aloud to give up neither are you!!!!! Lots of love!

--
            A FAVORITE RECIPE                                     _
Take a CUP of KINDNESS mix it well with LOVE,                   (\O/)
Add a lot of PATIENCE and FAITH in GOD ABOVE,                   (/ \)
Sprinkle very generously with JOY and THANKS and CHEER-         /   \
And you'll have lots of "ANGEL FOOD"                           /_____\
to feast on all the year :-)
   ~By Helen Steiner Rice~                        God Bless My adhesion Family
                                                         *Browkenwing*

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: