Not feeling to well :-(

Thu Aug 15 17:04:58 2002

Hello everyone, I have really missed you guys and gals! I have been couch bound for a little over a month now cause of the pain and bowel problems! I have been surviving again on ensure and jello and juice again! I finally got something for the pain even though I have been totally against it! It isn't very strong but it takes the edge off. They don't want to give me any narcotics cause it will slow the bowel down*LOL* My bowels don't work anyway!My husband has been my earth angel through all this and my boy's have been troopers too! I have had adhesions for almost 9 years now and the last couple of months have really taken it's toll on me and my family! I was always on the go never could sit still for a minute now I have become a couch potatoe :-( Adhesions have destroyed my life in all areas! I had adhesions removed a year ago with the interceed barrier and I am in worse shape now with more pain all over my abdomen up to my chest even in my right side and my back! Has anyone else ever had pain in their back or side? Could adhesions form on you back wall? I think it will take forever to try and catch up with how everyone here is doing but you are all in my prayers! I can't believe how many new friends have joined us in our fight against this terrible disease! WELCOME WE LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE NO LONGER ALONE!

--
            A FAVORITE RECIPE                                     _
Take a CUP of KINDNESS mix it well with LOVE,                   (\O/)
Add a lot of PATIENCE and FAITH in GOD ABOVE,                   (/ \)
Sprinkle very generously with JOY and THANKS and CHEER-         /   \
And you'll have lots of "ANGEL FOOD"                           /_____\
to feast on all the year :-)
   ~By Helen Steiner Rice~                        God Bless My adhesion Family
                                                         *Browkenwing*

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: