Re: Second look

Fri Aug 16 22:40:47 2002

I am sooo happy you are pain free! Man I really wish there was a way I could go to Germany I was reading your post to my husband and burst into tears If I cant go there to get relief, I'm glad at least one person doesnt have to live with this burden anymore

You have just been given a second chance on life Enjoy it to the fullest

--
Lori

At Sat, 27 Jul 2002, Lisa wrote: > >I'm back at the internet coffee house I found here in Germany. I wanted >to let you know that I am adhesion free, and feeling great! Dr. >Kruschinski didn't find any adhesions on my second look, except a small >one near the incision from the first surgery, which he easily took down >and applied more spraygel, so that should be the end of my adhesions!!! >I find that hard to believe, but I seem to be one of the few sucess >stories! Dr. Kruschinski has given me my life back,how can I ever thank >him for that? I didn't realize it but apparently I was the first >international patient at the Emma Klinik in Seligenstadt near Frankfurt, >and the local newspaper wants to interview Dr. Kruschinski and myself >for an article in the paper! PLEASE all of you that are still suffering >don't hesitate to come to Germany. There was no waiting for me to come >here, I had it set up within a matter of a couple of weeks, and here I >am, a sucess story!!!!! Best wishes to all of you for pain free days! >Love, Lisa > >Again THANK YOU Dr. Kruschinski!!!!!! > >-- >Lisa >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: