Re: Chriopractor ( OH MY GOSH)

Sat Aug 17 09:50:47 2002

Dear Christine, I could not believe it when I read your post! I have been having the same problem and my right hip is way higher than my Left hip:-( I can't even stand up straight and walking it is totally noticible and very painful! When I went to the ER a couple weeks ago the X-Ray techs asked me if I had scholiosis and then when I went to the Dr. the nurse could not believe how I walked in! I have never had this problem before and the Adhesion pain I have is all over but it is more intense on the right side of my pelvis,abs,side and my lower right back! I really think the adhesions are pulling everything out of wack or something :-( But of coarse there is nothing I can do about it cause nobody wants to touch me or even listen! I went to a chiropractor in April and she said there was not anything she could do for me if it was adhesions an internal problem! After reading your post I really think there might be some kind of connection with the adhesions that I have and it is not all in my head! And that might be what is going on cause you are having similar problems! I am sorry I don't know if the pain you are having is normal after manipulation! I personally won't let anyone touch me anymore for fear of more pain! I would call the chiropractor and let them know about your pain!! I will be praying that your pain will get better! Let me know how your doing OK!

--
            A FAVORITE RECIPE                                     _
Take a CUP of KINDNESS mix it well with LOVE,                   (\O/)
Add a lot of PATIENCE and FAITH in GOD ABOVE,                   (/ \)
Sprinkle very generously with JOY and THANKS and CHEER-         /   \
And you'll have lots of "ANGEL FOOD"                           /_____\
to feast on all the year :-)
   ~By Helen Steiner Rice~                        God Bless My adhesion Family
                                                         *Browkenwing*

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: