Re: Sorry for not stopping by sooner

Sat Aug 17 11:07:44 2002

Dear Sweet Lori, I can totally relate to what you are going through :-( As I was reading your post All I could do was cry because My husband lost his job a couple months ago too because he was trying to take care of me and my 2 boy's We are now on public asssistance also! But let me tell ya I got treated like crap with good insurance and state insurance so it does not matter what kind of insurance you got you get treated the same way:-( I am from Ohio and All the Dr.s Here are the same way they don't care and I have been treated like Sh#@ by supposibly some of the best ones around here! I also was told by the last GYN DR. that did my surgery last July before I even left the hospital that it was not his job because I don't have any female organs and that it was a General surgeons job! (That was his nice way of telling me not to come back)I have been on the couch for a little over a month and I have wanted to just give up!And I have even asked God To just take me away from all this pain and devastation and he won't! But it is because we have our families that need us no matter what shape we are in!!! If I am not aloud to give up neither are you!!! Big pain free Hugs coming your way! And we will get through this with all the love and support that we have here! Keep in touch when you can and I am sending up prayers for you and your precious family!

--
            A FAVORITE RECIPE                                     _
Take a CUP of KINDNESS mix it well with LOVE,                   (\O/)
Add a lot of PATIENCE and FAITH in GOD ABOVE,                   (/ \)
Sprinkle very generously with JOY and THANKS and CHEER-         /   \
And you'll have lots of "ANGEL FOOD"                           /_____\
to feast on all the year :-)
   ~By Helen Steiner Rice~                        God Bless My adhesion Family
                                                         *Browkenwing*

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: