Advice or word's of wisdom needed

Sun Aug 18 00:04:53 2002

Hi everyone. I have been reading post's tonight,and I can relate to so much here. So far no one can find the cause of my abdominal pain,and my doc's all act like I am lying or making it up to get med's,which none of them ever give me anyway's. I am on Ultram,which I am allergic too,and Zoloft,because my GP think's this will help me with the pain. I take Ambien to sleep,and Bentyl to help my bowel spasam's. I am not working now,because I never feel good. My abdomen hurt's,I am alway's tired,my muscle's ache,I am constipated,and take 3 laxitive's a day. I am depressed. I have no appetite,and have lost over 20 pound's. I saw a new Gyno last week,and I have a pelvic ultrasound scheduled for Wed,and she has recomended a Laprascopy also. I am going to tell her I am willing to go ahead with the Laprascopy. My period's have been irregular for 5 year's,I only have 3 or 4 of them a year. I am wondering what to expect when I have the Laprascopy? What is the recovery time? She say's she need's to make bigger incision's on me then usual,because of my recent bouts of infectious colitis. She is concerned about adhesion's caused by the colitis. Is this possible? Will there be a lot of pain after the Laprascopy? It has also been mentioned that I go to a pain clinic. What can I expect when I go there? I wish I could make my doc's realize that I am not a drug seeker,just a young gurl in terrible pain,and so tired all the time. If anyone can answer my question's,or give me any advice I would very much appreciate it. By the way I live in MN. Thanx so much for listening to me vent. Laura

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: