Re: Not feeling to well :-(ANGIE

Mon Aug 19 16:02:41 2002

Angie, No, I haven't had pain in my legs or pain in my calves. Thank goodness! I have a lot of pain (arthritis?) in my left hip & buttock from laying on that side so much, because laying on my right side is excruciating. Now I have been trying to stay on my back only, I put pillows all around me to keep me from turning in my sleep ( if & when I can sleep) nights are just plain miserable for me. My poor husband feels like I'm barricading myself from him! So where exactly did you have surgery? I vaguely remember reading something about it but I've been so preoccupied with myself & my pain I haven't been able to focus on anything else. Have you thought of going to Germany? I would love to go if I had a 100% guarantee that I would be pain free after the surgery. I'm afraid to have another surgery now. I don't think the Dr. is taking my pain seriously. Last week he put me on bentyl, but it hasn't done anything to relieve my pain. I've discovered it is mainly prescribed for IBS which I don't have. I'm going to call him again tomorrow & really stress that I need heavy duty pain relief, Tylenol 3 with codeine doesn't cut it! Angie thanks so much for letting me vent. I hope you can find relief from your pain ASAP! My prayers are with you also. Take Care, Rita --- SammyD832@aol.com wrote: > Rita, > I too had surgery , the 14th one on july 12th, & > they used the Sepra-Film > on me too, & as bad as I hate to say it I hurt worse > than Before my surgery, > so I understand & send you my Love & prayers, > because I know how frustrated > you are, it surely > disrupts your life thats for sure, I just dont know > how much longer I can > take it, I know I cant live the rest of my life in > this kind of > pain,....Question if you dont mind me asking, Are > you having any > pain in the calves of your legs??? Just wondering if > it was a side effect > from the Sepra-Film. I've never had the calve pain, > & > after this surgery my calves are a new added pain, & > they are swollen, the > Docter gave me some fluid pills, but no luck, Well > feel free to E-mail me personally@ > SammyD832@aol.com(Angie) > in the subject put the Angie, Well God Bless & your > in my prayers > sweety............... > Big > Hugs,....Angie >

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs http://www.hotjobs.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: