Re: Tish In Tx..Bloating Prob.

Mon Aug 19 17:59:03 2002

Dear Tish, Hi honey, thanks for the reply. I've been worried about you too. Do you ever find your self saying at least "I don't have Cancer". Because at least they have some treatments for cancer, not always with success, but at least people are taken seriously. And then I tell myself to snap out of it, it could be so much worse. I get tired of feeling sorry for myself. I just wish that for once we could all be taken seriously and they would find a cure for us all.... I just wish that with as many of us in this world that suffer everyday that just once we could hear that they are really working on a cure and that people would really understand our pain....I just want my life back, as with everyone else on this message board, we all deserve our lives back !!! okay enough whinning....... I may end up losing my job over all this. And it's because the HMO's are taking there time getting me approved for all the tests I've had and surgery... I am really scared. I have used up all of my FMLA leave and don't have any sick leave left at work. I don't have anything to protect me from losing my job now. I have wondered if I can even qualify for disability. I wouldn't even know where to start. Anyway thanks for caring about me. I see the Surgeon tomorrow and hopefully he can answer some questions for me. The gastro told me that he was worried about food getting stuck in this "hole" and that it would cause me alot of pain if it did. I've lost over 25 pounds, because I have been eating very soft food. There is just no telling how long I have been like this, I can honestly tell you that I have been having right-sided pain for probably 10 years. After every surgery the pain is always still there. I think my appendix was taken out about 17 years ago. I will keep you posted. I hope you had a good day, and that you are feeling alittle better. How is your mom doing ? I am so sorry for all this stress you are under while feeling so crappy...it really sucks...I wish you painfree days my friend. Take care and keep in touch Tish, Love your friend, Tami

PS email me your phone number again....

At Sun, 18 Aug 2002, Tish wrote: >
>Dearest Tami..I am so glad to have finally heard from you..and so sorry
>to hear thaat you are still in tons of pain even with the meds..im
>hoping and praying that you get some relief very soon..
>I am doing ok..still in some pain myself and trying to adjust to an
>increase on my meds..and just getting back to OK from Tx where i saw the
>Pain Dr..etc.
>Today was my grand babys 4th B-Day party so im kind of worn out..
>Tami i am a little concerned about what you said about the Drs saying
>you have a large hole in your intestines...Tami if this is correct..it
>is a life threatening problem you have there...and not something you or
>your Drs should be waiting on...Do they at the very least have you on
>antibiotics? If this is correct Tami i would be screaming to my Drs to
>do something about it...and not wait one more second..because this is
>such a terrible thing..it could ruin your insides forever..if you have
>all of that mess..draining in to your body..
>I am just a nurse..Tami..not a Dr but i do know that even a very tiny
>hole could really reak havoc on your body..
>Tami PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE whatever you do please call your Dr ASAP and
>get some clarification of this diagnosis..ok.
> I emailed you my phone number one time..if you want to give me a call..
>But whatever you do girl..get a hold of that DR immedietely ok.
>I hope i have not scared the water out of you...but if this diagnosis is
>correct then this needs to be addressed ASAP,,ok.
>I Love ya Girl..and i want you to be well..
>God Bless and im sending up some serious prayer for you ok..
>Hugs and Love
>Tish,

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: