Re: From Chrissy via Sally

Mon Aug 19 18:21:29 2002

Chrissy, And Sally, yes Sally I know that you know too what it is to work and be in pain. I've been doing that too. I am out of FMLA time and my sick leave and may possibly lose my job now because I have been out so much in the last 5 months. If I lose my job I'll lose my insurance because I would not be able to afford the Cobra. Chrissy I hope you take it as slow as possible and try not to hurt your self any more than possible....if that makes sense.....It is very hard to do. I've missed hearing from you and I will say an extra prayer for you....Please take care, Love your friend, Tami

At Sun, 18 Aug 2002, Sally Grigg wrote: >
>Hi everyone, Chrissy has asked me to post for her. She has had to go back to work, so she is tired and exhausted and experiencing all the horrible bodily pains that come with full activity after surgery and a pain filled life. Sorry, She would have made light of it and turned it into a joke, I get too heavy. She's doing as well as can be expected. I admire her so much. It has to be hard to work in pain, and I'm guessing here, but I think she is in pain. So, prayers for Chrissy and she says to tell you all that she is thinking of you all. I've just gone through 256 emails and now I'm at August 18 which is still today. Wow. That's a lot of emails. So if I haven't answered everyone that's why. Maybe that has something to do with my thumbs too. Hey, My brain is starting to work. .......But I enjoy this site. It keeps me going. So keep writing. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: