SUCCESS...From prayers, surgical expertise, an excellent adhesiolysis procedure...and Confluent SprayGel !!

Tue Aug 20 02:25:22 2002

Beverly Doucette received the below email from Dr. Daniel Kruschinski following Lisa Graven's second look laparoscopy. Since I apparently forgot to post it - for whatever the reason - I decided to post it now. Here is the letter Bev received from Dr. Kruschinski about Lisa Graven's second look on July 26, 2002.

~ ~ ~ ~

>----- Original Message -----
From: Dr.Kruschinski@t-online.de; To: Beverly J.Doucette; Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 8:22 AM; Subject: Re: Adhesiolysis for this lady.

Dear Bev, Just came back from EndoGynClinic ® in Emma. Lisa had second look today. As I expected, SprayGel did a wonderfull work, all the really severe adhesions, she had before first intervention were gone. There were no adhesions anymore, only 1cm omentum was adherent to the umbilical incision site, which was relieved by only lifting the abdominal wall with the AbdoLift ! This is why it is important to perform 2nd look after a week and not after 8 weeks, because if one gets adhesive sites after the first surgery, this fibrinogenous connections can be removed by only expanding the adbominal cavity, no scissors, no cut and no wound tissue !!! It's then very easy to distribute a little more SprayGel on this small sites and it's done. But anyway my personal view is that gasless and SprayGel is the best you can do in ARD patients ! Remember, Lisa had an extensive adhesiolysis a year ago with gas. And we know from studies by Phillippe Koninckx from Leuven/ Belgium that carbon dioxide is a co-factor in adhesion formation because of peritoneal hypoxia !!!. So nothing might beat the combination of gasless and SprayGel and of course in unit with a skilled surgeon.

Take care !

Daniel

Daniel Kruschinski, MD

Web : http://www.EndoGyn.com

Email: Daniel.Kruschinski@EndoGyn.com

When Lisa decided to seek surgery with Dr. Kruschinski at Frankfurt, Germany, she was able to benefit from one of the best adhesiolysis procedures available in the world today!! Dr. Kruschinski is a highly skilled and very experienced laparoscopic surgeon!! His adhesiolysis procedure includes the following: gasless laparoscopy, the Confluent Surgical SprayGel adhesion barrier, a second-look laparoscopy (within a week of the initial surgery) and the Abdolift. All of these are proven ways to help prevent the reformation of adhesions. None of these are offered in the United States!! To learn more about Gasless laparoscopy and the Abdolift, go to: http://www.EndoGyn.com/ .

Dr. Harry Reich will be joining Dr. Kruschinski in September 2002; and together these excellent surgeons will be opening the very first International Endo, ARD and Myoma Center at Frankfurt, Germany. Together, they will be offering the highest quality of surgical intervention for Endo, ARD and Myoma.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: