Re: Thank you all

Thu Aug 22 09:11:48 2002

Shawna, Hey, Ive been on the quilt for about almost a year now & I read every day, but am kinda shy I talk to Chrissy alot because of our similarities & I just read your letter & weird as it may be I'm 37 years old & feel 99.... I also found out I have Mitro-valve prolapse & also have the leg pain & vaginal pain, we have similarities also..... I had 14 surgeries The last being July12th & the pain is back worse than ever I am just wondering will there ever be any hope???? I take Duragesic patches & Breakthrough pain meds, have had several nerve blocks & I think they made me worse, Dont really know at this point!! They wanted to put a morphine pump implant in me, but Its a surgery, & I'm kinda scared not only that scar tissue may form around the pump & cause problems, but I'm only 37 years old & the morphine my tolerance level may get use to that too, & I'd sure be in a fix if I have surgery again or a accident, ya know???? So know I just pray really hard to give me the will to fight I dont want these darn Adhesions to win....They have taken away so much of my life, & sometimes I just feel like throwing in the towel........... I've already had part of my colon taken out , 3 feet of my intestines due to these Adhesions & blockage,....And all the rest endo removal & bla, bla, bla, you know the story.....Know I stay nauseated,& the pain is just horrible to sit, stand, lay down, anything is sooooo painful.....When me & my husband who is a dear Angel even have relations, which lately hasnt been too much, I cant even get out of bed the next day it leaves me in severe pain, for a couple days......This is just a sad life ya know???? I just wanted to know if you have the nausea, Leg pain, & some of the same stuff??? My OBGYN says hes afraid one day I will be completely im-mobile now thats scarey, I have so much will, & use to be such a srtong willed person with lots, & lots of energy, still do but the pain!!!!! It just wears you out.... One more question, & I hope I'm not bothering you sweetie, But do you have a problem with urinating??? I constantly feel like my bladder is soooo full, & Kidney pain, & it dont burn to urinate its just painful, cant desribe it, but they have checked every organ in my body & I'm healthy, just Adhesions are everywhere, so to ALL the stupid Docters who say they dont cause pain, they are crazy, if only they could last one week in our shoes, I'd love to see it, but then again I wouldnt wish this kind of pain on anyone.............Thanks girl for letting me rant & rave , & 20 question you, Hope your day is filled with love, & Have a blessed day................................................... Love & Hugs, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: