It's just me Chrissie

Fri Aug 23 16:57:48 2002

Hi Chrissie,

I am so sorry to hear that you are once again in pain after another surgery at Scranton. I had hoped after what you went through the last time in 2000 that this time you would get a bit longer. I don't know if you are aware or not but there is a bug going about in hospitals around the world called MRSA. One of my members has caught it and her symptoms are like yours. I am not saying that is what you have but it would not hurt to get tested for it. I will send you some info on it. If it turns out that that is what you have, I can put you in touch with someone who has it as well. I hope you feel better soon.

In Friendship Kath Findlay

The United Kingdom Adhesion Society

http://www.adhesions.org.uk

Kath.Findlay@adhesions.org.uk

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Chrissy492@aol.com Sent: 23 August 2002 19:26 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: It's just me Chrissie

Hi everyone and Welcome all the new people. I want to thank everyone who emailed me directly - I'm sorry I haven't read my emails yet - but will soon. I wanted everyone to know that I've been in some severe pain. Gosh I hate complaining, but I wanted to share with you so you wouldn't worry about me. I've been working my 40 hours........um, er, well, today I left at 12:30. Yesterday morning when I woke up my naval hurt so bad, like knifes pulling in and out of the naval area. Then I noticed that my naval was bleeding. I went to my doctors, he cleaned the area out and gave me some antibiotics. He said if it's still the same by Monday to call him and he'll have me go to a general surgeon. My doctor, of course, has no clue why my naval is bleeding. It's be! en almost 3 months since my surgery - so this is a hard one to figure out. Any ideas anyone? I'm so sorry to all those I haven't welcomed to the board and to those who have emailed me directly. I promise to answer them soon - all with lots of hugs and many wet, mushy, kisses. Love to all of you and I pray each day for you......... ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: