Re: It's just me Chrissie

Fri Aug 23 17:36:18 2002

Dear Chrissie:

Thanks so much for taking the time to post to us when we know you feel like crap. Oh Chrissie, I'm so sorry that you're having such devil pain so soon after the surgery... @!%$*&**@#! (Can I say that on this forum?)

Don't worry about replying to me - this post from you is just fine. Can you get your Dr to put you back on sick leave so you can rest a bit while they try to figure this out? I think resting and going for gentle walks would be in order, rather than the constant push of a full time job. Sometimes those of us who have our own businesses have to go to work everyday because our companies are too dependant on us, but I really think that you should not be working right now. It's just a job, and this is your health. Those of us with our own businesses can do things like put our head down (or actually lay down) on the job and there's no one to say we can't. Unfortunately, napping usually isn't condoned in a full time job.

I am taking this admission of your pain very seriously, Chrissie, because you are always so stoic - I can only attempt to guess how badly you must hurt right now. I'm confident that your Dr will find out what is causing all this, but in the meantime please remember to look after yourself. Please ask your Dr to take you off work so you can rest. Severe pain is extremely exhausting, and honey you can't heal properly when you're too tired from pain all the time. It's only my opinion, but I don't think that now is a time to be pushing yourself.

I'd like to be able to tell you a funny story to cheer you up, but just for this one post I'd like you to take me very seriously. And by the way, here's my hand Chrissie....

Wishing you pain free moments, hours and days,

--
Clare

At Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Chrissy492@aol.com wrote: > >Hi everyone and Welcome all the new people. I want to thank everyone who >emailed me directly - I'm sorry I haven't read my emails yet - but will soon. > I wanted everyone to know that I've been in some severe pain. Gosh I hate >complaining, but I wanted to share with you so you wouldn't worry about me. >I've been working my 40 hours........um, er, well, today I left at 12:30. >Yesterday morning when I woke up my naval hurt so bad, like knifes pulling in >and out of the naval area. Then I noticed that my naval was bleeding. I >went to my doctors, he cleaned the area out and gave me some antibiotics. He >said if it's still the same by Monday to call him and he'll have me go to a >general surgeon. My doctor, of course, has no clue why my naval is bleeding. > It's been almost 3 months since my surgery - so this is a hard one to figure >out. Any ideas anyone? >I'm so sorry to all those I haven't welcomed to the board and to those who >have emailed me directly. I promise to answer them soon - all with lots of >hugs and many wet, mushy, kisses. >Love to all of you and I pray each day for you......... >~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: