Re: Thank you all

Fri Aug 23 20:21:54 2002

Bobbi, please talk to Trish I really think she can give you some good info on pain management close to you and maybe even a good doctor to try. Just email her directly if you want at CookieTish@aol.com . Also you said you are raising 7 kids? are they all your? I may have told you I have 5 one is in college now, and we homeschool so it stays pretty crazy around here!!! I don't want to sound to bossy here but you have got to find a good doctor and soon!!! You just can't let this goes on it sounds very serious!!!! What all of us are experiencing is serious but some matters need immediate care. I wish I was closer so I could help you out. What ages did you say your kids are? If you would like to talk on the phone I have free cell minutes after 9 and free weekend minutes so just email me personally at sl72396@aol.com and give me your phone # and I will call you tonight or tomorrow which ever you prefer. by the way in my email address that is a lower case L after the "s" a lot of people think it is a #1. Hope to talk to you soon. Lots of painfree hugs, Shawnna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: