does anyone experience this.....

Fri Aug 23 20:45:51 2002

Hi everyone hope this finds you all comfy tonight, I am thinking of you all and sending positive vibes your way!!!!! Ok here is my question, for several months I have had this funny pain in my rectum, when I sit for just a few minutes like on the dining room chair for example, it really starts hurting and then when I stand up I feel like there is a bowling ball or something in my butt!!!!! Well when I got up this morning it was really bad I could barely walk at first and the pain seems to be orginating right on my tail bone, when I touch it there it is very very bruised and slightly swollen. It is almost like I have broken my tail bone, but I have done nothing that would cause that kind of injury, for that matter I have nothing really at all, lol !!!! I wish I could tell you that I just been feeling so much better that my hubby and I started getting a little crazy and I fell from the chandelier!!!! but of well I can dream can't I????? Thanks for listening and hope someone out there can maybe shed some light on this. Love you all!!!!! LOTS OF HUGS TO MY FRIENDS. SHAWNNA L.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: