Re: Update about Shawna F.

Sat Aug 24 13:17:36 2002

HOW DID YOU GET IN CONTACT WITH THE NEW DR. I TRIED TO SEND EMAIL BUT IT WAS REGECTED. THANKS, DEBRA -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Saturday, August 24, 2002 01:08:42 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Update about Shawna F. Hi everyone, didn't post about this yesterday on this board because was in such a euthoric state only could get a couple out. I went to the Dr. (a new one ) with those endless thought noone will ever validate your pain or help you Shawna well, I have to say The new doc spent 11/2 hours with me and has started me on a new med combination, since it is my choice not to be opened unless absolutely neccessary, and she stated that if this combination does not work we will try another until one does!!!! I do not have to at this point have to drive the 67 miles to a new pain clinic, she said she loves a challenge and will try to do this right in my home town!!! We are a town of 8,ooo people and I didn't think I would ever find a compotent and compassionate Dr. so close, thanks to David Wiseman talking to me and nurturing the total broken spirit I had last month gave me the courage to walk into 1 more office! Everyone take care and I will with time let all of you know if any of these meds are working and how well. Fondly, ShawnaF.
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: