New here and need some advice

Sun Aug 25 15:06:05 2002

I have been reading the posts on this website and am sure I have adhesions. I had a radical hysterectomy for endometriosis one and a half years ago. I began having pain again about six months ago. The last episode of pain was last week. After going to the bathroom I doubled over in pain. I was admitted into the hospital and they could find nothing wrong. They thought it was my appendix but all tests proved negative. I am still sore on my right side. I have a terrible time going to the bathroom now. I have to take laxitives in order to go. I also am so bloated that I look pregnant. I am so afraid of this pain happening again. It has hit me out of the blue three times...each time I was in the hospital. I am going to my ob doctor on Tuesday. What do I say to him. Most of the doctors think I am crazy...none have mentioned adhesions which makes me laugh because they know I had this major surgery. What do I have to tell my doctor? Will I have to be scoped again to diagnose adhesions? DDoes any one else have this pain with going to the bathroom? Thanks for your heelp!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: