Re: After surgery

Sun Aug 25 19:34:54 2002

Dear Robin, I am so glad you are OK. What a terrible experience. I will be thinking of you and sending a prayer your way. Let us know how you are. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: anonymous@medispecialty.com Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2002 7:18 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: After surgery

Hi everyone!! Glad to be here to tell you I survived surgery but dont think I will do it again. There were multiple compli- cations and I am still feeling pretty beat up. I had surgery on Wednesday. I ended up in the ER the day after, because my heart is not beating properly and now I have to go to the Cardio. The thing is, I failed my EKG before surgery and they didnt feel it was that important to postpone. The ER doc's felt I could of had a lung embolism in which the surgeon nicks the lung and you pass a blood clot or I could of had a mild heart attack. Never the less I had a 43 heartbeat in ER and failed my EKG again.

Needless to say, I would rather live with the adhesions. But guess what Im alive. And that says something. I love you all and I am so glad to be able to sit here and talk to you all.

Love and kisses in God Robin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: