Re: Thank you all(SHAWNA L.)

Mon Aug 26 08:24:41 2002

Shawna L., Hey girl, Sorry it took so long to get back with ya, but we went to visit family, & He wrote me the patch so it went well. Well my docter's appointment, he felt of my bladder & is ordering an ultrasound to see why it felt so hard., & distended, & now its been leaking a little every now & then, but the pelvic exam just about killed me, I cryed so hard , it was extremly painful, always is but not like this, & he said all he was doing was touching my bladder..?? So, they are ordering a CBC, & ultrasound to make sure of no cysts or infection......Vaginal -cuff repair, I had that , hummm the last one about 8 years ago, wasnt too bad, like a laproscopic surgery to me, not that long of a healing time, just no sex for a while, & cramping like a menstral cycle, Kinda, as I remember, but things change in 8 years, so maybe yours will be better, I'll pray you do great!!!!!! As far as the leg pain, maybe it did help for a while, now I'm in the same shape....I was going to a pain Docter over here & I did not like him at all, I got pain -meds from him but just didnt trust him, So I'm gonna find another one, my OBGYN wants me too, because they can only prescibe so much, without trouble!!!!!!!!! Well sweety I'm gonna go now my sweet grand-baby is here & leaving today, so gotta go get all the kisses I can, hes now 3 weeks old, & being a grandma is Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Where does Tish live in Texas??? just wondering!!!!!!! Well have a blessed & compy day, & keep in touch!!!!!!! Love & Hugs, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: