Re: Thank you all(SHAWNA L.)

Mon Aug 26 17:43:37 2002

Angie, I just have to tell you that it is just spooky reading your emails because we are so much alike!!! lol. Every time I have a pelvic exam, I want to just jump off the table because it hurts so bad!!! And they are always telling me that my bladder is bruised and once on a ulta sound it showed that my bladder wall was swollen. They called me today with my surgery date, it is Sept. 4th. and I go in on August 28th(my birthday) to have all my pre-op work. I just hope I can get some answers and a little relief. Tish actually lives in Oklahoma, right on the Ok. Arkansas line. But she attends pain management in TX. It is with a Dr. Paige. Tish is on vacation right now but when I hear from her next I'll get the dr. phone number and address. We are even thinking about using him, even though it is so far away from me. It sounds like you are having fun with the grandbaby!!!! I can't wait to be a grandma it sounds like so much fun!!!! I am glad you emailed me I was getting worried. Did you read my post about calling you on the phone? I would really like to talk sometime. Just let me know. Thanks and have a great night. LOTS OF HUGS, SHAWNNA L,

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: